Current diary dates
- 20 Aug 18 - Play - Supporting Raising Attainment
- 22 Aug 18 - Child Wellbeing and Protection Training
- 23 Aug 18 - POLAAR
- 28 Aug 18 - Working with Children and Families Affected by Parental Substance Use
- 29 Aug 18 - Chat for Schools
- 29 Aug 18 - Introduction to the New National Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood Resources
- 30 Aug 18 - Inter-Agency Working in Child Protection
- 3 Sep 18 - Beginners French
- 5 Sep 18 - Court Skills
- 5 Sep 18 to 6 Sep 18 - Makaton Beginners Course
- 6 Sep 18 - Play Types
- 6 Sep 18 - Introduction to the New National Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood Resources 3-18
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.