Leading and Managing People through Change
This programme will be offered next session in partnership with leadership consultant Jane Mudd of the Mudd Partnership. The programme has been very well received by participants with very positive evaluations.
The programme is suitable for ECS employees in a manager role and is open to Depute Head Teachers and other ECS Managers who have responsibility for leading a team and managing change and improvement. You will need approval from your line manager to attend this programme and as a participant you are required to be working within an organisation or role where you can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge within the workplace.
The programme dates - Click here and all sessions must be attended
Below is some elements of the programme:
- Introduction to the Programme and Culture, Values and Ethics
- The Role of a Leader and Manager
- The Importance of Effective Communication - conversation techniques to motivate and mange performance
- The Importance of Effective Conversations - Handling difficult conversations
- Establishing Trust and Respect in a team and encouraging and motivating a team
- Leading and Managing Change
- Leadership Styles
To apply please complete this Application Form and email the completed form to SchoolImprovement@pkc.gov.uk by Monday 2 September 2019.
Professional Learning Leadership and SCEL
Into the Headship
In the Headship
Please refer to the SCEL website for the recruitment process for the above programmes
Useful Leadership Links
SCEL (Scottish College for Educational Leadership)
GTCS Standards for Leadership and Management
CMI (Chartered Management Institute)
ESHA (European School Heads Association)